Subscribe:

Thursday 28 August 2014

How I Sold My Home to MoneyBug



Facing a sudden job promotion and relocation, I had to hastily move cross-country from Dallas to upstate New York. I was in a hurry to wind up my life in Texas  and sell my house fast in  Dallas as I did not expect to bring my family back here again.

But every real estate broker that I approached presented me with a long-drawn out process of putting my house on the market and waiting for a lucrative offer to materialize. It was with some trepidation that I called the MoneyBug office thinking that even a cash home buyer will spin out a protracted process of assessments and paperwork.

So, I was more than surprised when a MoneyBug associate quickly called me to arrange a meeting at
my home so that he could  evaluate the property and also discuss the nitty-gritty’s with me. It had just been a few hours since I had provided my details on the phone!

He seemed happy with my house and came back on that  same evening with a cash offer. He was even able to provide proof of funds that assured me that I was not wasting my valuable time. This was a lot to swallow all at once  for me and even  though I wanted to sell house fast Dallas, I still asked for 2 days time to assess the offer.

Once I agreed to accept the reasonable cash offer, the sale was closed within that same week itsel! Quite unbelievable, isn’t it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment