Subscribe:

Thursday 14 August 2014

Free Home Purchase Service at MoneyBug

I have been wanting to sell house fast Houston, Texas. But what puts me off is that I will have to pay out some commission to any real estate agent before they will even deem to have a look at my property. And as I wish to shop around a bit in the real estate market and find the best dealer who can sell house fast Houston, it means footing the initial commission bill for each and every agent that I approach for a quote!

Therefore, MoneyBug, a Texas cash home buyer, comes as a breath of fresh air in the market. Contrary to regular agents, MoneyBug does not charge you a single penny for its service – right from looking around your property to offering an estimate sale price to actually closing the sale.

Yet, the MoneyBug service is top notch and quick in every sense of the word. When I approached a MoneyBug representative, he immediately fixed an appointment to review my house and gave his experienced opinion of the options that are available to me. The advice and support helped me a lot in making my decision and yet, I was not charged anything as promised.


In fact, when I finally decided to go ahead and accept the cash offer, MoneyBug was the one footing the closing costs (excluding the taxes due of course) and other expenses on the deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment